Thursday 9 June 2016

 
 
Thank you for your interest in my jewelry.  The upcoming shows for 2016 are:
 June 4th            Grimsby Art Festival
July 9 & 10        Lavender Festival in Niagara on the Lake
August 20 & 21 Port Dover Summer Festival
August 26,27,28 Winona Peach Festival
Sept 3, 4, & 5    Marshville Heritage Festival in Wainfleet
Oct 8, 9 & 10     Vineland Thanksgiving Artfest
 Nov 19 & 20      Thorold Christmas Annual Art and Craft Show
Dec 3                  Hamilton Handcrafted Market (still Pending )
 
You can also follow me on Facebook for any new upcoming shows that are in between at Facebook.com/ladyannescloset and if you add me as a friend , you will be receiving updates on my new creations.
 
Looking forward to hearing from you!  You can also email me directly at Donna@ladyannescloset.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment